To configure an Android Studio Project to use Java SE 7:
- Open the Project Structures window. Select “Open Module Settings” from the right-select menu from the project’s app folder (F4).
App Select Open Module Settings
- On the properties tab of the app module, select 1.7 for the Source and Target Compatibility settings.
To find which version of Windows you are running, enter the following commands in the Command Prompt or Powershell:
wmic os get caption
wmic os get osarchitecture
- Web Development:
- svg-sprite – a low-level Node.js module that takes a bunch of SVG files, optimizes them and bakes them into SVG sprites
- Grumpicon – The tool processes a set of SVG files, generates PNG fallback images for legacy browsers, and exports a demo page showing how to use the final icons.
- svgo – SVG Optimizer is a Nodejs-based tool for optimizing SVG vector graphics files.
- Android Development
- jsonschema2pojo – Generate Plain Old Java Objects from JSON or JSON-Schema.
- http://tools.android.com/tips/layout-designtime-attributes: Android Design Time Layout, display values in the designer, but not included in the build.
- http://tools.android.com/: Android Studio Project Site