- Dive Into HTML5: Let’s Take This Offline – This is an excellent overview of how Offline Caching works.
- A List Apart: Application Cache is a Douchebag – This is a great walkthrough of how to use Offline Caching in Practice
- W3C HTML5 Offline Web Applications
- Safari – HTML 5 Offline Application Cache
- Safari – HTML 5 DOMApplicationCache Class Reference
- MVC and the HTML5 Application Cache – A good explanation of setting up an application cache for ASP.NET MVC.Â It includes a nice method for automatically updating the manifest when the files are updated.Â Also a good example of generatting the Manifest file in MVC.
- Use chrome://appcache-internals/ to access the Chrome AppCache Internals Page which lets you view and remove appcaches.
- The Cache URL includes the parameters as part of the URL. This causes problems when you try to use the parameters to pass arguments to the page such as
- Paul Kinlan: Dear AppCache we need to talk.